NLP Hypnosis Self Help CDs - Addictions & Compulsions Drugs, Food, Fears and Overthinking all can be helped
In This Section:
- Stop Anorexia - This multi-track CD will ease you into a healthier relationship with your body and the food you eat.
- Stop Binge Drinking - This CD will help you to drink more moderately, bringing your life back under control.
- Beat Bulimia - You can break free from bulimia. Become lean for life, healthy, happy and free from any eating disorder NOW.
- Stop Chocolate Addiction - Can't say no to chocolate? Beat your addiction with this recording and learn to make healthier choices
- Stop Cocaine Abuse - End the habit of cocaine abuse, whatever your level of addiction has been.
- Stop Heroin Abuse - Put a stop to cravings and temptation. Reclaim a happy, healthy life.
- Stop Lying - Listen to this NLP/hypnosis suite of recordings to put an end to the horrors of compulsive lying.
- Stop OCD - Overcome the restrictive patterns of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) by listening to this powerful 4 track recording.
- Stop Overeating - Bestselling title to help you stop overeating for good, stop eating when you are full, and eat a balanced diet
- Stop Smoking, Stay Slim - Live life smoke-free, lean and healthy with this NLP and hypnosis recording.
- These recordings are a combination of training and education and are not replacements for Medical help. It is recommended you always consult your Dr.
Order A Self Help Hypnosis CD by Birmingham Hypnotherapist Debbie Williams
Are you interested in ordering one of the CDs featured on this website? Or can't find one that's right for you? Contact us using the form below and we'll be in touch to discuss your needs.Birmingham based hypnotherapist and NLP trainer Debbie Williams recordings go out all over the world to help people overcome their issues.
Hypnotherapy and NLP can be used at home
You don't have to come to Birmingham to benefit from Debbie Williams recordings. You can listen to them in the comfort of your own home. Each self hypnosis recording is like having a one to one session with hypnotist Debbie Williams, but for a fraction of the cost of a hypnotherapy session.